Toodyay Emu Farm
The oldest emu farm in the world offering emu farm tours and shop and shop.
Phone: (08) 9574 1415
Hoddywell Archery Park
Public archery facility catering for all ages.
Phone: (08) 9574 2410
- Toodyay Visitor Center Phone: (08) 9574 2435 Website: http://www.toodyay.com
For maps, walking tours and info on the Toodyay area.
- Cartref Park Country Gardens Phone: (08) 9574 2295
Open April-Nov, Tuesday to Sunday, and Monday Public Holidays. Six acres of beautiful gardens
- Coorjinja Winery Phone: (08) 9574 2280
Set beside the picturesque Harpers Brooke, the historic cellar offers cellar door sales & wine tasting.
- Courtyard Antiques & Collectables Phone: 0427 744 352
A wide selection of antiques, collectables, art & craft and jewellery.
- Connor's Mill Phone: (08) 9574 2435
Constructed in 1870 this mill is now a museum displaying working historic machinery and an interpretative display of the mill's operations and life.
- Briery Estate Wines Phone: (08) 9576 1417 Website: www.brieryestatewines.com
Whilst enjoying a taste of wine, you are able to experience the beautiful views and capture the ambience of the valley below.
- Coorinja Winery Phone: (08) 9574 2280
Established in the late 1870's, the winery has operated continuously since it's establishment, making it one of the oldest wineries in the state.
- Duidgee Park
Nestled on the banks of the beautiful Avon River, with playgrounds, Skate Park, free barbecue facilities, public amenities and the Toodyay Miniature Railway.
- Earth Sculptures Pottery Phone: (08) 9574 2116
See individually sculptured and original garden art, the studio is a 10 minute drive from Toodyay.
- Esslemont Estate Phone: (08) 9574 5419 Website: www.esslemontestate.com
Beautiful certified organic olive oil products.
- Margot Watkins (Artist) Phone: (08) 9574 2823
Original Artworks, paintings, sculptures, drawings (framed and unframed) and in many mediums. Studio viewings by appointment only.
- Newcastle Gaol Phone: (08) 95742435
Constructed in the 1860s, enjoy exploring the authentic gaol surrounding and original artefacts.
- Roos at Sue's Phone: (08) 9574 5407
Join Sue and watch her mob of wild roos interact and feed. Visits are by appointment only.
- Sommerville Gallery Phone: 0419 941 823
The gallery is housed in the beautiful historic Old Fire Station and offers original art works in different methods and mediums.
- Toodyay Miniature Railway
Located in Duidgee Park, the railway is open every 1st and 3rd Sunday from April to November.
- Windward Balloons Phone: (08) 9621 2000 Website: www.ballooning.net.au
An enchanting experience of of a deluxe sunrise balloon flight over the picturesque Avon Valley.
- York Wines Phone: (08) 9641 2228 Website: www.yorkwines.com.au
Premium quality red wines that contain no preservatives or other additives, grown in a chemical free environment.
Coca Cola Café
Famous 50’s stye café offering retro food and music in superb surroundings.
Phone: 9574 4407
Famous for its historical architecture, the hotel is located on the main street of Toodyay.
Phone: (08) 9574 2201
- Alicia Estate Phone: (08) 9574 5458 Website: www.aliciaestaterestaurant.com.au
Sitting on the footsteps of the majestic Julimar forrest, the winery and restaurant offers European inspired tastes.
- Avonbrook Wines Phone: (08) 9574 1276 Website: www.avonbrookwines.com.au
Boutique winery, giftshop and café close by at 245 Benrua Road, Clackline
- Five Roads Café Phone: (08) 9628 7170
Located between the historic towns of Toodyay and New Norcia, the Five Roads Café is the perfect pit stop during sightseeing and travelling.
- Mokka Twenty XI Café Phone: (08) 9574 5620
Mokka will make you the perfect coffee with delicious café style food.
- Toodyay Tavern Phone: (08) 9574 2250
Located on the Avon River next to the beautiful Newcastle Park, the Tavern offers old world charm.
- Unwins Café Phone: (08) 9574 4923 Website: www.unwinscafe.com.au
Serving authentic New Orleans style cuisine by award winning Chef Marie, you can experience Cajun food right here in WA!
- Victoria Hotel Phone: (08) 9574 2206
Built in 1888, the Victorial Hotel has many historical features and is located on the main street of Toodyay.
- Wendouree Tearooms Website: www.wendoureetearooms.com
Operating since 1930, the Wendouree Tearooms is one of the oldest in the picturesque Avon Valley.